The XTX50 is for the discerning diver who wants the benefits of a feature-rich regulator at a moderate price. This popular regulator has four medium-pressure ports all mounted on a rotating turret, resulting in optimal hose routing while eliminating sharp bends in the hose.
- Four medium-pressure ports all mounted on a rotating turret. This results in optimal hose routing while eliminating sharp bends in the hose.
- Features an innovative Diver Changeable Exhaust system (DCE). This system gives the diver the ability to change from a small exhaust tee to a large exhaust tee. This gives the user a choice, wider exhaust tee for minimal bubble interference (essential for underwater photography) and narrow exhaust tee for a smaller compact comfortable regulator. The regulator is supplied with both sets of exhaust tees.
- Optional 5th port is available for sidemount or twin cylinder set ups.
- Can be converted from a right-handed hose configuration to a left-handed one. The process of changing the regulator to a left-handed configuration is both quick and simple. However this procedure must ONLY be performed by an APEKS Authorised Service Technician.
- Available in yoke or DIN configuration.
- Braided flexi-hoses are now standard on all models. These hoses are lighter weight, more flexible and more durable.
- Suitable for coldwater use (below 10 C / 50 F).
- Compatible with EAN40 out of the box.
For more information click here.
||Yoke and DIN available
|Type of first stage
||Over-balanced diaphragm design, environmentally sealed
||MP ports mounted on swivel turret
|Number of HP ports
||2 (7/16" UNF)
|Number of MP ports
||4 with 5th port option (3/8" UNF)
|Environmental Dry Kit
|First stage exterior
||Chrome over marine brass
||Convertible LH or RH