Great TUSA Freedom Mini Kleio II Zoom Z3 Open Heel Package
TUSA Zoom Z3 Open Heel Fins, TUSA Mini Kleio II Mask, TUSA Platina 5mm Boots, TUSA Platina II Hyperdry Snorkel, Mask Strap Cover and Mesh Bag.
Tusa Zoom Z3 Open Heel Fins
The SF-15 further improves upon the performance, features and design of the SF-8 with the incorporation of 3 materials, 10% longer blade length, enhanced propeller-fin technology, reinforced blade rails and optimized blade scoops. These new features along with TUSA's patented 27 degree Angled Blade Design and EZ strap buckle system make the SF-15 THE fin for divers.
TUSA's Angled Blade Design:
When using the standard traditional blade fin, with the leg completely extended, there remains an angle of 27 degrees between the heel and the foot and the calf of the leg, causing a 10% loss of propulsion. Because the fin is angled below the body, during the kick phase, the body is pushed forward and down, instead of straight ahead. With the SF-15 fin, that 27 degree angle has been designed into the fin. This means that 100% of the energy expended during the kick phase is directed toward the propulsion of the diver. TUSA developed a robot that can replicate the kick-cycle and movement of a human's leg. The robot is able to mimic the motion of a human exactly and relay accurate data. TUSA has been able to analyze the performance of the fins under several conditions. The robot is able to simulate swimming through the water using kick variations, such as a large scissor kick with a slow repetition and vice versa. Using the latest technology, this robot measures the energy expended during the kick and the propulsive force that is created using that energy. To achieve maximum performance from this fin, use a small bent-knee kick with a light rhythm. This creates less strain on the leg muscles compared with traditional fins, reducing the diver's fatigue and subsequent air consumption.
- Three material design for increased performance compared to standard split fins
- Patented 27 degree Angled Blade Design
- Enhanced propeller-fin technology optimizes efficiency
- Multi-compound foot pocket increases power transfer to the fin blade
- Reinforced side-rails decrease blade separation increasing stability and kick-style versatility
- Optimized blade scoops increase water channeling
- Innovative hydrofoil design that produces forward motion (propulsion) with less effort
- 10% longer blade than SF-8 for enhanced propeller effect
- TUSA patented EZ and buckle system
- click here for boot vs. fin size chart
Tusa Mini Kleio II Mask
The M-111 Kleio II mask is designed for smaller, more narrow faces and is made from the same high quality materials as TUSA's standard size masks. The M-111 is perfect for smaller female and youth divers or snorkelers. This mask is defined by its low volume, snug-fitting design. Like all TUSA masks, it incorporates a wide range of features to enhance comfort, fit and provide clarity of vision.
||1-window design with wide panoramic view
||Round-edge skirt for maximum fit and comfort
||Skirt mounted Quick-Adjust Buckle System
||Fits small to medium size faces, ideal for youth
||Colors: Black (BK), Cobalt Blue (CBL), Flash Yellow (FY), Hibiscus Red (HR), Light Blue (LB), Pearlescent Pink (PP), Siesta Green (SG), Translucent (T
Tusa Platina II Snorkel
The Brand New Platina II Hyperdry SP-170 Snorkel combines all the TUSA features you love with an all new design. Making this one of the most stylish and feature packed snorkels on the market!
- Hyperdry system with three current rectifying plates.
- New pre-angled purge valve to elminate gurgling of water by breathing and allowing air bubbles to pass by the face.
- Ortho-consciously designed mouthpiece for ultimate comfort.
- Detahcable two-sectional swivel adapter to minimize the pulling feeling
- Three-dimensional pipe curve for the ideal angle for snorkeling.
The Ultimate in Oval Design to Reduce Water Resistance
The oval design has now been further improved, it provides direction to water blown upward to insure a clear snorkel at all times while minimizing water resistance while snorkeling. The pipe interior, with its bellows section, has a new flush surface to further smooth the airflow.
New Two-Sectional Swivel Adapter
The Sp-170 features newly developed snorkel adapter that integrates a swivel mechanism to the pipe clip and strap attachment. This mechanism allows the snorkel to swivel to any position making it comfortable for all types of divers.
Tusa Platina 5mm Boots
The DB-4000 5.0mm Imprex Dive boots feature super traction hard soles and an upper rubber protection layer designed to flex and mold with the shape of your foot.
- 5.0mm Neoprene / Nylon jersey
- Injection molded sole with super traction
- Toe and heel guard for extra support and comfort
- Beefy Side zipper
- Sizes: 5-13
- Available in black only