|This product is available for pre-order only|
More than 50 years ago, Luxfer developed the world’s first aluminum scuba cylinder in collaboration with the legendary Jacques-Yves Cousteau, inventor of the original Aqua Lung®1 equipment that revolutionized underwater diving.
Luxfer cylinder ships with DIN/K valve.
The Luxfer advantage
- Proprietary L6X® alloy, a specially balanced aluminum-magnesium-silicon formula exclusive to Luxfer.
- Luxfer scuba cylinders are manufactured to meet or exceed all recognized international standards.
- Luxfer scuba cylinders are cycle-tested in excess of 100,000 cycles at service pressure.
- Minimum burst pressure tested to 2.5 times service pressure without failure.
- Corrosion-resistant interior and exterior—unlike corrosion-prone steel tanks.
- Consistent weight.
- Thick, damage-resistant walls.