Pro Dive Soul I3 Twilight Pro Gear Package
Soul i3 BCD:
The Soul i3 is a luxury BC added to the women’s line of quality dive products. It incorporates Aqua Lung’s most comfortable harness system to date, the Wrapture™ harness. The BC is powered by the intuitive i3 control system. Integrated weights are held securely in place with SureLock II mechanical weight system and the cylinder is secured with the GripLock™ tank band.
- The advanced air cell design has sleeker, lower profile lobes and a shorter torso length. This hybrid design gives the best of both worlds, ADV jacket style combined with a back inflation unit
- Wrapture Harness System (pat. pend.) – Using patented swivel shoulder buckles and a proprietary, ultra-thin back plate, the Wrapture provides unsurpassed comfort and stability. Wrapture prevents the BC from “riding-up” on the surface. Out of the water, the Wrapture keeps the cylinder close to your center of gravity and transfers the weight to your hips. The result is the ability to stand up straight with a cylinder that is perfectly vertical.
- i3 Control System (patented) – provides easy, one-touch control for inflation and deflation. Eliminates the traditional inflator that dangles at the end of a corrugated hose. i3 is simple and intuitive - just lift up on the lever to inflate and push down on the same lever to dump air. What’s more, when you push the lever down, all the dumps, upper and lower, open at the same time!
- SureLock II Mechanical Weight Release System (patented) – provides a safe, single-pull release. Inserting weight is as simple as insert and “click”. With SureLock, your weights are secure in the BC. Once engaged, the only way to release the weight is to pull on the handle.
- The GripLock™ Tank Band is a strong, secure way to attach the cylinder to the BC. Gone are the days of complicated web weaving through multi-slot buckles. Predetermined détente settings make set-up simple. No adjustments are necessary when switching cylinders of the same diameter. Best of all, you don’t have to worry about pinching your fingers with GripLock’s innovative finger saver feature (pat. pend.).
- The pull down oral inflator is easy to deploy, use and stow.
- A bladder retraction system is used to pull in the sides of the bladder during deflation. This keeps unit streamlined and reduces drag.
- An adjustable chest strap can be raised or lowered on a rail system. This not only ensures a good fit but also keeps strap from running across top of a drysuit valve.
- A scooped octo-pocket on the top, front of the right lobe makes it easy to stow and deploy an octopus. The octopus remains visible and accessible throughout the dive.
- Some divers may find it useful to run their instruments behind the left pocket and out the scooped opening on the top, front of the lobe.
- Pocket within a pocket – A small security pocket is found on the flap of a larger drop-down pocket
- Knife attachment points are found on the left lobe which will accommodate many of the Aqua Lung knives. This location provides easy access to the knife.
- Features 5 stainless steel D-rings and 2 plastic D-rings for all of your accessories.
- Right shoulder pull dump provides an additional dumping option.
- Rolled neck collar for comfort
Legend LX Regulator:
If you want the same high performance features and ease of breathing as the Legend LUX but without the pink gold finish, you will find it with the Legend LX. Like the Legend LUX, the Legend LX features the Master Breathing System (MBS).
- Auto Closure Device (ACD) - keeps corrosive water out of the first stage inlet by automatically closing as the Legend is removed from the cylinder valve
- This prevents internal lubrication from washing away
- Safer for elevated percentages of oxygen
- Unique over-balanced, diaphragm design results in superior performance at depth
- 2 HP ports and 4 MP ports are angled for optimum hose routing
- An environmental dry system keeps water out of the main spring chamber thus preventing ice buildup and keeping silt and contamination out
- Available in your choice of yoke or DIN connectors
- Compatible with up to 40% O2 right out of the box
- Master Breathing System (MBS) - The MBS is a new, simple and effective way to adjust the breathing performance of your Legend LUX. The MBS controls two functions at one time. It controls the direction of air, which alters the venturi effect, as well as changes the opening effort. One control – two functions, it doesn’t get easier.
- Pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing
- The Comfo-Bite™ mouthpiece virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue
- Heat exchanger (patented) which surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water
- The ergonomic exhaust tee channels the exhaust bubbles out of your field of vision. The design also contributes to a reduction in exhalation effort
- Attached to a 29” braided Aqua Flex hose. These hoses are lightweight and extremely pliable which eliminates any tugging on the mouthpiec
Apex single pressure Gauge
Pro Dive Cairns Preferred Service Discount
All Regulator Packages and Suunto Dive Computers purchased from Pro Dive Cairns automatically qualify for a 20% discount on all Regulator Servicing, Suunto Battery Changes & Strap Replacements performed by the Pro Dive Cairns Dive Equipment Service Centre for the life of your equipment.
To receive your Preferred Service Discount, simply provide a copy of your Proof-of-Purchase when you submit your equipment for service or repair.