Apeks Nitrox regulators are suitable for use with up to 100% O2 and are colour-coded for easy identification.
The regulators have been specially cleaned and assembled in our purpose built class 'J' (10,000) Clean Room using oxygen safe components and lubricants and are available in yoke ('A') clamp or DIN fitting.
The XTX50 is for the discerning diver who wants the benefits of a feature-rich regulator at a moderate price. This popular regulator has four medium-pressure ports all mounted on a rotating turret, resulting in optimal hose routing while eliminating sharp bends in the hose.
For more information click here.
- Uses the DST first stage
- This popular first stage has four medium-pressure ports all mounted on a rotating turret. This results in optimal hose routing while eliminating sharp bends in the hose
- Green and yellow cosmetic pieces clearly identify that this regulator is dedicated for high-percentage oxygen use
- The first stage is over-balanced resulting in a higher medium pressure at each depth. This translates to a very responsive, easy breathing regulator
- Since this pneumatically balanced second stage is part of the XTX family, it has left /right reversibility providing multiple regulator configurations
- Features the innovative Diver Changeable Exhaust (DCE) System allowing the diver to change from a large exhaust tee to a smaller exhaust tee. The larger exhaust tee provides the best exhaust bubble dispersion while the smaller tee is lighter weight and compact, both are included with the regulator
- Using the venturi control lever, the diver can prevent unwanted free flow when the regulator is out of the mouth and achieve a venturi boost while diving
- Easy-to-grip opening effort control knob
- Suitable for cold water use (below 10°C / 50°F).
||Yoke and DIN available
|Type of first stage
||Over-balanced diaphragm design, environmentally sealed
||MP ports mounted on swivel turret
|Number of HP ports
||2 (7/16" UNF)
|Number of MP ports
||4 with 5th port option (3/8" UNF)
|Environmental Dry Kit
|First stage exterior
||Chrome over marine brass
||Convertible LH or RH