Suunto D6i Novo Stone
A robust dive computer with a 3D compass, wireless air integration and a steel casing.
Serious dive features in a rugged steel casing
The new refined Suunto D6i Novo is the watch-sized dive computer of choice for those who take their diving seriously. With a tilt-compensated 3D digital compass and wireless air integration, it’s a great tool when other people rely on your diving skills. Trusted by professional divers, its good looks make it a great addition to your more civilian wardrobe too.
- 5 modes including freediving
- Gas-switching between up to 3 gases
- 3D compass, optional wireless air integration
- Suunto RGBM
- Steel case and sapphire crystal glass with antireflective coating
- Full continuous decompression algorithm - Suunto RGBM
- Gas-switching between up to three gases
- Five modes: air, nitrox, gauge, free and off
- Innovative apnea timer, and a timer in air/nitrox modes
- Integrated tilt-compensated 3D digital compass
- Updateable firmware
- Optional wireless air integration – current cylinder pressure, remaining air time
- Built-in dive planner
- Detailed graphical logs and dive data on your PC/Mac using Suunto DM5 software
|What's in the box?
Suunto D6i Novo Stone with black silicone strap and a black extension strap, D-series USB cable, dive manuals on DVD, quick guide and dive legal leaflet with warranty information
Measurements 48.5 x 45 x 15.9 mm
Weight 128 g
Measurements 1.91 x 1.77 x 0.63 "
Weight 4.52 oz
Bezel material: Stainless Steel
Lens material: Sapphire crystal
Case material: Steel
Strap material: Silicone