The Dimension is a back inflation style BC that incorporates Aqua Lung's integrated Wrapture™ Harness System, providing amazing comfort and stability. The Dimension is made from durable, fade-resistant ResisteK™ material and features the patented SureLock™ II mechanical integrated weight system.
- Wrapture™ Harness System – Using patented swivel shoulder buckles and a proprietary, ultra-thin back plate, the Wrapture prevents the BC from "riding-up" on the surface. Out of the water, the Wrapture keeps the cylinder close to your center of gravity and transfers the weight to your hips allowing you to effortlessly stand up straight
- SureLock™ II Mechanical Weight Release System (patented) – allows you to easily insert the weight pouch and an audible "click" lets you know the weights are secure in the BC. Once engaged, the weights can be released with a firm pull the handle
- HP hose routings through the back keep your entire kit low profile thus minimizing drag
- The low profile flat valves reduce drag when moving through the water
- A bladder retraction system is used to pull in the sides of the bladder during deflation. This keeps unit streamlined and reduces drag
- Adjustable chest strap for personal comfort
- A clever octo-pocket on the right lobe secures the octopus while keeping it accessible and visible throughout the dive
- Two large, easy-to-access utility pockets are found on either side of the Dimension
- Easy-to-access knife attachment points on the left lobe accommodate many of the Aqua Lung knives
- Features 4 stainless steel D-rings and 4 plastic D-rings (1 is located inside the left pocket) for all of your accessories
- Right shoulder pull dump provides an additional dumping option
- Rolled neoprene neck collar for comfort
- Non-ditchable weight pockets on the back of the BC help the diver achieve proper positioning in the water
- All sizes are capable of holding up to 30 lbs / 13.5 kg of lead weight
- Optional accessories include the Airsource, Squeeze lock knife and reflector kit.
The new line of Legend regulators crafts the future with innovative technology and sleek cosmetic appeal. The new Legends are smaller and lighter making for a more comfortable dive. Whether you are jet setting to an exotic location or diving your local spot, the Legend will give you the confidence to dive like a pro and look like a rock star.
Be a Leader. Be an Icon. Be a Legend.
If you want the same high performance features and ease of breathing as the Legend LUX but without the pink gold finish, you will find it with the Legend LX. Like the Legend LUX, the Legend LX features the Master Breathing System (MBS) .
- The MBS is a new, simple and effective way to adjust the breathing performance of your Legend LX. The MBS controls two functions at one time. It controls the direction of air, which alters the venturi effect, as well as changes the opening effort. One control – two functions, it doesn’t get easier.
Pro Dive Cairns Preferred Service Discount
All Regulator Packages and Suunto Dive Computers purchased from Pro Dive Cairns automatically qualify for a 20% discount on all Regulator Servicing, Suunto Battery Changes & Strap Replacements performed by the Pro Dive Cairns Dive Equipment Service Centre for the life of your equipment.
To receive your Preferred Service Discount, simply provide a copy of your Proof-of-Purchase when you submit your equipment for service or repair.
||Old Legend Series
||New Legend Series
|Number of models
||Two - Legend LX, Legend
||Three - Legend LUX, Legend LX, Legend
|First stage weight Yoke / DIN (grams)
||950 / 756
||882 / 668
|First stage length (mm)
|First stage MP chamber
||Enlarged, symmetrical, all ports provide equal access
|First stage exterior
|First stage handwheel
||Triangular shape with oversized soft grip ribs, auto-drain
|First stage dust cap
||Redesigned so it will not inadvertanly open the auto-closure device (ACD)
|Second stage weight - Legend LX (grams)
|Second stage weight - Legend (grams)
|Second stage diameter (cm)
|Controls - Legend LX
||Two separate controls - venturi and opening effort
||One control, the MBS, adjusts both the venturi and the opening effort
||Co-molded w/ limited range to control purge flow rate
||Redesigned for better bubble dispersion and easier exhalation
|Overall work of breathing (WOB) scores
||Avg. 0.75 joules/liter
||Avg. 0.65 joules/liter (13.3% reduction!)